BE EDGY Berlin founded in 2014, stands for modern, casual and above all timeless designs. The trademark of the young and upcoming label is the leather jacket with the triangle symbol. The Berlin fashion company pays attention not only to an exceptional good design, but especially to high quality and satisfied customers.
To support our team in Berlin | Potsdam, we are looking for the next possible date as an employee accounts payable / accounts receivable (m/f/d)
CREDITOR AND DEBITOR ACCOUNTANT (m/f/d).
- Checking, account assignment and posting of incoming invoices
- Maintenance of vendor master data and monitoring of vendor accounts
- Assignment and verification of customs documents
- Checking and posting of travel expense reports
- Processing and clarification of customer claims and invoice complaints, in close cooperation with the order management team
- Follow-up of accounts receivable and internal coordination with the sales department
- Execution of the commercial dunning process (in writing and by telephone), monitoring and adjustment of debtor accounts
- Clarification and response to creditworthiness inquiries and maintenance of financially relevant master data
- Processing of debt collection cases and insolvencies in cooperation with external collection service providers
- Processing the team's incoming mail, communicating with suppliers, customers and specialist departments
- Ensuring compliance with legal and operational requirements and guidelines in the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable areas
- Contributing to the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and supporting the continuous improvement of company processes, especially in the area of accounts receivable management
- Commercial professional training with further training as a financial accountant or tax specialist.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting
- Confident in using Datev (accounting, company online, anlag);
MS Office, especially Excel
- Independent and structured way of working
- Commitment and flexibility, team spirit, reliability
- Analytical skills and high affinity for numbers
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours & home office (Berlin/Potsdam)
Then send us your application to email@example.com
We are looking forward to getting to know you.