BE EDGY Berlin founded in 2014, stands for modern, casual and above all timeless designs. The trademark of the young and upcoming label is the leather jacket with the triangle symbol. The Berlin fashion company pays attention not only to an exceptional good design, but especially to high quality and satisfied customers.
To support our team in Berlin | Potsdam, we are looking for an Assistant E-Commerce (m/f/d) for the next possible date.
ASSISTANT E-COMMERCE (m/f/d)
- Support of the E-Commerce and Marketing Manager
- Implementation of smaller independent projects
- Support of the online store team in the area of ordering, customer service and newsletters
- Creation of landing pages and support in online store design
- Interdepartmental participation in day-to-day business
- Support in the creation of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Article master data maintenance
- Sales analyses
- Commercial vocational training with further training as a financial accountant or tax specialist
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting
- Confident in using Datev (accounting, Unternehmen online, Anlag);
MS Office, especially Excel
- Independent and structured way of working
- Commitment and flexibility, team spirit, reliability
- Analytical skills and high affinity for numbers
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours & home office (Berlin/Potsdam)
Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to getting to know you.